This logbook format is like no other designed to meet the requirements of BS 5266-1.
A logbook designed by emergency lighting professionals to be used by emergency lighting professionals and their clients.
Designed to make record for 3 years.
The issue of this logbook to the user is a simple and slick way to comply with the requirements of BS 5266-1 as this logbook provides documented guidance to the user in relation to:
- Reference Data
- Service / Maintenance Contract Information
- System Classification (and following modification)
- Explanations of Emergency Lighting System Classifications and Technologies
- Requirements for the Illumination of Points of Emphasis
- Emergency Lighting System Access Codes
- Installed Luminnaire Schedule
- Expendable Component Replacement Period
- User Responsibilities
- Details of changes to the building
- Routine Attention Requirements
- Record sheets for Daily, Monthly and Annual Inspections
- Inspection of Centralised Control Panel & Power Supply Indicators Test Sheets
- 3 Year Inspection and Test Records
- Fault Action Record Sheets
With our unique on-line branding service you can have this document supplied bearing your company logo and contact details, providing a professional method of certification which encompasses your corporate branding.